Michael’s experience ranges from having been the President of the Canadian Law Society at the University of Leicester, along with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry during his MA degree, where he was a graduate teaching assistant for a variety of courses. He is skilled in Non-profit Organizations, proctoring, legal administration, and public speaking. Michael is a strong business development professional with a LL.B Senior Status degree focused in Law from the University of Leicester. He is an active volunteer in the community and believes in helping those in need. Michael aspires to practice law in the corporate/commercial, and real estate legal fields.
Michael is a Law Student and NCA Candidate.
He is currently focusing on corporate, commercial, and real estate law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Leicester, Faculty of Law, Leicester, United Kingdom, 2017
- Master of Arts, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, 2014
- St. Michael’s College School, 2010
- Festival of Light, Social Media Director
- Canadian Italian Heritage Foundation, Social Media Director
- AMICI Museum & Italian Canadian Interpretive Centre, Youth Director
- The Oakland’s Foundation, Media Coordinator
- Italian Contemporary Film Festival, Volunteer
- Caritas School of Life, Volunteer
- National Congress of Italian Canadians, Volunteer
- The Meta Foundation, Volunteer Tae Kwon Do Instructor
- 2016/17: Canadian Law Society, University of Leicester - President
- 2015/16: Canadian Law Society, University of Leicester – Class Representative
- 2015: Carleton University, Outstanding Teaching Assistant Nominee
- 2014/15: Carleton University, Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2014/15: Carleton University, Graduate Bursary Award
- 2014: St. Francis Xavier University, The John V. McNeil Award
- 2013: St. Francis Xavier University, The Catherine and Archie MacPhee Award
- 2013: St. Francis Xavier University, Dean’s Honour List
English, French, and Italian