Frances is an active member of the community, volunteering for organizations such as the Caritas School of Life Addiction and Mental Health Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Community; she is an activist for access to education, and to end the human trafficking and exploitation of children. Frances has also acted and sung in a musical that was performed before members of the Superior Court of Ontario and Supreme Court of Canada, and is a beekeeper.
Frances has interests in International Human Rights Law and International Criminal Law, and has worked as an intern and junior legal consultant in the Office of Co-Prosecutors to the United Nations Special Assistance to the Khmer Rouge Trials- External Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia.
Civil, corporate, and commercial litigation including matters of breach of contract, shareholder and partnership disputes and oppression matters, defamation, negligence, professional negligence, real estate litigation, construction litigation, small claims, landlord and tenant, and not-for-profit organization disputes.
- Law Society of Upper Canada, 2016
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- The Oaklands Foundation, Founder and President
- National Congress of Italian Canadians Toronto District, Board Member
- COMITES Toronto, Elected Member
- One Child, Board Member
- 2017: Italian Government elected delegate to COMITES Toronto.
- 2014: Amicus Legis, First year law student group leader
- 2012: Scholarship North America Free Mobility Program on Civil Society, Baruch College City University of New York
- 2011: Nomination for the David MacDonald Award, Learning Branch, HRSDC, Federal Government of Canada
- 2010: President’s Circle of Young Alumni, St. Francis Xavier University
- 2010: Canadian Youth Delegate, End Human Trafficking Now International Summit, Luxor, Egypt
- 2010: Ordine al Merito, Youth Achievement Award, National Congress of Italian Canadians Toronto District
- 2010: Senior Female Student of the Year, St. Francis Xavier University
- 2009: Kappa Gamma Pi National Award of Excellence, St. Catherine’s Medal for Scholastic Achievement and Leadership
- 2009: International Scholar Laureate Program on International Relations and Diplomacy in Eastern Europe
- 2009: Knighted as Dame in the Knights of Malta, Order of St. John of Jerusalem
- 2008: Giovanni Caboto Award, Confederation of Italian World Entrepreneurs
- 2007: Canadian Delegate Selected to attend Youth Speak We Listen International Peace Conference, Sharm El Sheik Egypt
- 2007: Next Generation Award, Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association
- 2006: “People Who Make a Difference” column feature Toronto Sun
English, French, Italian and Spanish